Could God Make a Rock so Heavy I Could Not Lift It?
In this sermon, we take a fresh look at the idea of God, with the book of Job as our guide.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
Top Posts & Pages
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Apologetics 10: Is the New Testament Reliable?
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- God's Love at the Tower of Babel
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Plotinus & Augustine, Part 2
- An interview with Dr. Florin Curta on Marxism
- Jordan Peterson Is Wrong About The Historical Jesus