Could God Make a Rock so Heavy I Could Not Lift It?
In this sermon, we take a fresh look at the idea of God, with the book of Job as our guide.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Ran a 15k today. Decent time! Half marathon in two weeks! 💪 1 Tim. 4:8 https://t.co/1OAPuuqteA 2 months ago
- One of the crucial battles in life is getting your internal, pessimistic prophet to just shut up. In other words,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Review of Rob Bell's "Velvet Elvis"
- Sermon: Peace (John 14:27)
- The Leadership Principles of Jesus
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Essential and Non-Essential Theology: Who Decides Which Is Which?
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service