Dr. Geisler on the Impassibility of God
Today I had the honour of speaking to Dr. Norman Geisler on the phone about the immutability if God. For the first time, this doctrine began to make sense to me. Here’s some thoughts on our phone call.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Ran a 15k today. Decent time! Half marathon in two weeks! 💪 1 Tim. 4:8 https://t.co/1OAPuuqteA 3 months ago
- One of the crucial battles in life is getting your internal, pessimistic prophet to just shut up. In other words,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 4 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Chesterton: "In trying to be 10 min. before the truth I found myself 1800 years behind it."
- What is the Gospel? A Response to Liberalism and the Emergent Church
- Review of Rob Bell's "Velvet Elvis"
- The Serpent's Song
- Take rest when you need it, not when you think you deserve it
- Apologetics 3: The "Dark Ages"