Dr. Geisler on the Impassibility of God
Today I had the honour of speaking to Dr. Norman Geisler on the phone about the immutability if God. For the first time, this doctrine began to make sense to me. Here’s some thoughts on our phone call.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
Top Posts & Pages
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Reader's Theatre for Easter
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Is it Possible to Speak too Much of Jesus?
- The Serpent's Song
- Lust & Mental Purity (Matthew 5:28)
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha