Weight Loss 2: “Was it Hard to Keep the Weight Off?”
One month in, here are some thoughts about keeping my 50lb off.
Subscribe to my podcast for future podcasts. Next week’s podcast is, “Don’t Tell me what to eat! On Speaking the Truth. On Taking Control.”
Subscribe to Patreon for instant access to this and to all pre-recorded content.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- An interview with Dr. Florin Curta on Marxism
- Reader's Theatre for Easter
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Meme: Was God unjust in punishing sin He created?
- Marxism 2: "A Note on 'Guilt by Association' Arguments"
- Heart of the Servant-King
- Facebook Sanity