Les lois bizarres dans la Bible
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Open invitation to my followers: Are you an author or content creator? Are you a child of God with a story to tell?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Dr. Florin Curta joins me on my podcast today to discuss #Marxism as it relates to politics, religion, and society.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Marie_tempete: @jfrobergeQc Et si on réinventait l'école ? C'est ce que les familles qui font l'école à la maison font chaque jour. #l… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- An interview with Dr. Florin Curta on Marxism
- Reader's Theatre for Easter
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Meme: Was God unjust in punishing sin He created?
- Marxism 2: "A Note on 'Guilt by Association' Arguments"
- Heart of the Servant-King
- Facebook Sanity