Mennonite Reflections on Anglicanism
If you were to rate protestant churches from “most elaborate” to “least elaborate” services and liturgies, Anglicanism would probably be at the top, with Mennonites somewhere near the bottom. So…what does a plain Mennonite fellow like me think about a church with readings, weekly communion, special dress for the clergy, and (the really big issue!) infant baptisms?
Find out in this week’s podcast!
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- LIVESTREAM!! Sermon: Science and the Bible. Seven astounding proofs of design from recent science! #design #apolog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
- Live stream of today’s sermon: “Science and the Bible - 7 surprising proofs from contemporary science!” facebook.com/josiah.meyer.7… 6 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Essential and Non-Essential Theology: Who Decides Which Is Which?
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Plotinus & Augustine, Part 2
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- J. Gresham Machen: The Man Who Wrote "Liberalism and Christianity"
- The Leadership Principles of Jesus
- Dawkins & the Genetic Fallacy