Sermon: LOVE (1 John 4:19)
“We love, because He first loved us.” (1 John 4:19)
Keeping it short and sweet, this sermon on 1 John 4:7-21 follows the two big ideas of the passage:
- God loves us
- Therefore, we aught to love one another
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Reader's Theatre for Easter
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- Apologetics 9: Old Testament Difficulties
- Is it Possible to Speak too Much of Jesus?
- "Is it okay to give a girl a ride home after youth group?" 21 Reasons to Keep Your Reputation Absolutely Spotless