6. Plato: in detail
Here is a more academic look at Platonism, including flaws Plato saw in his own system, and the famous “third-man” objection to Platonism.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Ran a 15k today. Decent time! Half marathon in two weeks! 💪 1 Tim. 4:8 https://t.co/1OAPuuqteA 8 months ago
- One of the crucial battles in life is getting your internal, pessimistic prophet to just shut up. In other words,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 9 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Weight Loss 1: How I lost 50lb in 6 months
- Jordan Peterson, and Jesus as a True Myth
- Reader's Theatre for Easter
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Jésus, fils de l'homme ou fils de Dieu?
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- Jordan Peterson Is Wrong About The Historical Jesus
- Review of Rob Bell's "Velvet Elvis"