3. Presocratics B, Heraclitus and Parminese
Is all in motion, or is nothing in motion?
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- ever wonder what the difference is between the Apocrypha and the Gnostic Gospels? Full explanation here. nolongerbechildren.com/2017/04/11/und… 4 months ago
- Join me for today's lecture on #Creationism #YEC #OEC #TE #KenHam #HughRoss #KentHovind #yom #Apologetics… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 9 months ago
- RT @JohnPiper: “I gave you a king in my anger.“ Hosea 13:11 9 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Trading my sorrows?
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- J. Gresham Machen: The Man Who Wrote "Liberalism and Christianity"
- The Honest Skeptic, On Faith
- Lust & Mental Purity (Matthew 5:28)
- I'll Marry You When You've Earned It (The true meaning behind a common phrase)
- Is it Possible to Speak too Much of Jesus?