Does God want me to be Happy? (pt. 2)
Does God want Christians to be happy or sad? (Wrap-Up Podcast)
There was so much to say on this important subject, I didn’t have a chance to fit it all into the sermon! Here is a wrap-up podcast, where I build on the ideas from the sermon, and bring the final conclusion.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- LIVESTREAM!! Sermon: Science and the Bible. Seven astounding proofs of design from recent science! #design #apolog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Live stream of today’s sermon: “Science and the Bible - 7 surprising proofs from contemporary science!” facebook.com/josiah.meyer.7… 1 month ago
- Interested in Apologetics? My course is free! Audio, video and notes. Great for bible studies or Sunday-school!! nolongerbechildren.com/2017/09/22/apo… 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Essential and Non-Essential Theology: Who Decides Which Is Which?
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Is it Possible to Speak too Much of Jesus?
- Silent Years 3: Second Temple Judaism B
- Reacquainted With a Dear, Old Friend: Mark Buchanan
- Lust & Mental Purity (Matthew 5:28)
- How did Judas Die & Did He Buy a Field?
- Listen to Bruxy, then Let's Talk About Pacifism