Does God want me to be Happy? (pt. 2)
Does God want Christians to be happy or sad? (Wrap-Up Podcast)
There was so much to say on this important subject, I didn’t have a chance to fit it all into the sermon! Here is a wrap-up podcast, where I build on the ideas from the sermon, and bring the final conclusion.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Ran a 15k today. Decent time! Half marathon in two weeks! 💪 1 Tim. 4:8 https://t.co/1OAPuuqteA 7 months ago
- One of the crucial battles in life is getting your internal, pessimistic prophet to just shut up. In other words,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 8 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Comment sortir de votre désert spirituel
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Philippians 6a: "4 Enemies of Joy" (Philippians 3:1-4:4)