Does God want me to be Happy? (pt. 2)
Does God want Christians to be happy or sad? (Wrap-Up Podcast)
There was so much to say on this important subject, I didn’t have a chance to fit it all into the sermon! Here is a wrap-up podcast, where I build on the ideas from the sermon, and bring the final conclusion.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Parenting 101
- Modernity and the Roots of Classical Liberalism
- Is it Possible to Speak too Much of Jesus?
- Apologetics 8: The Great Creationist Debate
- To Be Fully Convinced in Your Own Mind