Teach us to Pray
Some thoughts on prayer from James 1:4-8
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Reader's Theatre for Easter
- Are you following a good teacher, or a cultish teacher?
- Plotinus & Augustine, Part 1
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Apologetics 10: Is the New Testament Reliable?
- Reflections on MacLaren's "A New Kind of Christian"
- The Leadership Principles of Jesus
- Is Jordan Peterson a Christian?