Is it okay to get paid for ministry? (Q & A time)
This post is an informal discussion time, recorded at the first service, before preaching the sermon, “Is it okay to get paid for ministry.”
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- LIVESTREAM!! Sermon: Science and the Bible. Seven astounding proofs of design from recent science! #design #apolog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- Live stream of today’s sermon: “Science and the Bible - 7 surprising proofs from contemporary science!” facebook.com/josiah.meyer.7… 7 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Review of Rob Bell's "Velvet Elvis"
- Sin Lists and Why We (Should) Love Them
- Is it Possible to Speak too Much of Jesus?
- Sermon: Peace (John 14:27)