Apologetics: Dangers and Cautions
Some argue that we aught not do Apologetics. A look at the objections and cautions.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Ran a 15k today. Decent time! Half marathon in two weeks! 💪 1 Tim. 4:8 https://t.co/1OAPuuqteA 5 months ago
- One of the crucial battles in life is getting your internal, pessimistic prophet to just shut up. In other words,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 7 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- Flawed Saints
- How did Judas Die & Did He Buy a Field?
- Philippians 2: "Petty Pastors" (1:12-20)
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength