Science vs. the Holy Spirit: Appendix
Some additional thoughts, including, “What if I DON’T experience the Holy Spirit?”
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- God's Love at the Tower of Babel
- Trading my sorrows?
- The Egg: explaining the Trinity, creation, time & philioque in 1/2 hour
- From "Cool Young Emergent Intellectual" to "Old-fashioned, Boring Old Conservative"
- Apologetics 8: The Great Creationist Debate
- A Letter to Bruxy Cavey on Pacifism