A sermon on pain, and caring well for those for whom Christ died. Hebrews 12, Job.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- iPhone 5s users: do NOT get the update!!! ☠️ It will tank your phone! ☠️ #Apple is trying to make you upgrade! #designedobscolescence 3 months ago
- With the hype about #HughHeffner, this is a good time to re-post material I developed about sexual freedom. Enjoy! nolongerbechildren.com/2013/05/23/lus… 3 months ago
- ever wonder what the difference is between the Apocrypha and the Gnostic Gospels? Full explanation here. nolongerbechildren.com/2017/04/11/und… 9 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Reader's Theatre for Easter
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- Apologetics 9: Old Testament Difficulties
- Is it Possible to Speak too Much of Jesus?
- "Is it okay to give a girl a ride home after youth group?" 21 Reasons to Keep Your Reputation Absolutely Spotless