On Running & Suffering Well
Sermon on Hebrews 12. On living the Christian life.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 1 week ago
- Like most first-time parents, I remembered being a teen more than being a child. And so I started of giving freedom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- If God is sovereign, why does Jesus teach us to pray, “your will be done?” Isn’t that a moot request? Serious ques… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Sermon: Peace (John 14:27)
- J. Gresham Machen: The Man Who Wrote "Liberalism and Christianity"
- Parenting: "Dear Former Self: 'You're Not Raising Teenagers...yet!'"
- Does God Speak To Us Today? (or, on listening prayer)
- How the Persecution Will Arrive in an (Overly) Tolerant Culture
- Apologetics 9: Old Testament Difficulties