On Running & Suffering Well
Sermon on Hebrews 12. On living the Christian life.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Ran a 15k today. Decent time! Half marathon in two weeks! 💪 1 Tim. 4:8 https://t.co/1OAPuuqteA 1 month ago
- One of the crucial battles in life is getting your internal, pessimistic prophet to just shut up. In other words,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Why Can't You Just Get Along...?
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- The Politics of Augustine from an Anabaptist Perspective
- Jesus Wants to Make You Young Again
- If God is Good, Why Do I Hurt?
- Easter Sermon (Video, Audio, Full Manuscript)
- Apologetics 8: The Great Creationist Debate