On Running & Suffering Well
Sermon on Hebrews 12. On living the Christian life.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- iPhone 5s users: do NOT get the update!!! ☠️ It will tank your phone! ☠️ #Apple is trying to make you upgrade! #designedobscolescence 2 weeks ago
- With the hype about #HughHeffner, this is a good time to re-post material I developed about sexual freedom. Enjoy! nolongerbechildren.com/2013/05/23/lus… 3 weeks ago
- ever wonder what the difference is between the Apocrypha and the Gnostic Gospels? Full explanation here. nolongerbechildren.com/2017/04/11/und… 6 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Parenting 101
- Modernity and the Roots of Classical Liberalism
- Is it Possible to Speak too Much of Jesus?
- Apologetics 8: The Great Creationist Debate
- To Be Fully Convinced in Your Own Mind