On Running & Suffering Well
Sermon on Hebrews 12. On living the Christian life.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- I'll Marry You When You've Earned It (The true meaning behind a common phrase)
- Lust & Mental Purity (Matthew 5:28)
- Bruxy's Arminianism vs. Driscoll's Calvinism...?
- Anglicanism, LGBTQ, and the Anglican Network in Canada
- Bruxy On The Afterlife