200 Days in Africa: our family’s missionary journey in sub-saharan Africa
Cut short due to health reasons, a survey of our life-changing seven-months in Africa.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Lust & Mental Purity (Matthew 5:28)
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Review of Rob Bell's "Velvet Elvis"
- The Leadership Principles of Jesus
- Modernity and the Roots of Classical Liberalism
- Trading my sorrows?
- James 2:14-26, "Are We Saved by Faith or Works?"