No Atheists in Fox-Holes or Delivery Wards
if i were an atheist, i think my daughter would have converted me today. How could i anymore believe that first there was nothing then there gas which turned into stars which turned into dirt which turned into slime which turned into monkeys which turned into…my daughter…and this all happened by accident? look at her – she’s a miracle!
announcing the birth of my third child – Abigail Channah (Shannah) Meyer! Praise God!
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 1 week ago
- Like most first-time parents, I remembered being a teen more than being a child. And so I started of giving freedom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- If God is sovereign, why does Jesus teach us to pray, “your will be done?” Isn’t that a moot request? Serious ques… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Sermon: Peace (John 14:27)
- J. Gresham Machen: The Man Who Wrote "Liberalism and Christianity"
- Parenting: "Dear Former Self: 'You're Not Raising Teenagers...yet!'"
- Does God Speak To Us Today? (or, on listening prayer)
- How the Persecution Will Arrive in an (Overly) Tolerant Culture
- Apologetics 9: Old Testament Difficulties