1) Reformed & Mennonite: My History
I have a Reformed head, and Mennonite hands. Or, my theology has Mennonite foundations and a Reformed upper-story. Whatever the metaphor, here is an overview of the journey that brought me to this strange marriage of doctrines.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- LIVESTREAM!! Sermon: Science and the Bible. Seven astounding proofs of design from recent science! #design #apolog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- Live stream of today’s sermon: “Science and the Bible - 7 surprising proofs from contemporary science!” facebook.com/josiah.meyer.7… 7 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- J. Gresham Machen: The Man Who Wrote "Liberalism and Christianity"
- Trading my sorrows?
- Review of Rob Bell's "Velvet Elvis"
- The Leadership Principles of Jesus
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"