4) Anabaptists in 5 Minutes
Learn about the history of the Mennonites, Amish, Hutterites, (etc.) in five minutes.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Ran a 15k today. Decent time! Half marathon in two weeks! 💪 1 Tim. 4:8 https://t.co/1OAPuuqteA 4 months ago
- One of the crucial battles in life is getting your internal, pessimistic prophet to just shut up. In other words,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 5 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Philippians 6a: "4 Enemies of Joy" (Philippians 3:1-4:4)
- Apologetics 10: Is the New Testament Reliable?
- Why Were Adam and Eve Punished for Grasping After Knowledge?
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- Take rest when you need it, not when you think you deserve it
- Philippians 5: "Paul, Timothy, Epaphroditus"