Jesus on Marriage & Divorce
A tough topic. Real tough. Here handled, I hope, with love, reverence and sensitivity.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Is Jordan Peterson a Christian?
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- Apologetics 9: Old Testament Difficulties
- 1. Marriage & Taxes (A Skit)