It comes down to two questions:
1) Does God have a perspective?
2) Does He make that perspective known to us?
Answer no to either, and all truth is relative.
Answer yes to both, and absolute truth exists.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Interested in Apologetics? My course is free! Audio, video and notes. Great for bible studies or Sunday-school!! nolongerbechildren.com/2017/09/22/apo… 1 week ago
- Oh leader. Your story is so important! Lead out of your healing, and not out of your brokenness. Let the reader understand. 1 week ago
- Do not fight the darkness. You cannot win. Be the light, in your tiny corner of the universe. If everyone does that… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Reader's Theatre for Easter
- Mennonite Reflections on Anglicanism
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- I'll Marry You When You've Earned It (The true meaning behind a common phrase)
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Liberalism, Fundamentalism, and the Gospel
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Anglicanism, LGBTQ, and the Anglican Network in Canada
- Xmind: How Mind-Mapping Can Help Your Ministry/Teaching
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength