It comes down to two questions:
1) Does God have a perspective?
2) Does He make that perspective known to us?
Answer no to either, and all truth is relative.
Answer yes to both, and absolute truth exists.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Ran a 15k today. Decent time! Half marathon in two weeks! 💪 1 Tim. 4:8 https://t.co/1OAPuuqteA 2 days ago
- One of the crucial battles in life is getting your internal, pessimistic prophet to just shut up. In other words,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Les lois bizarres dans la Bible
- J. Gresham Machen: The Man Who Wrote "Liberalism and Christianity"
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- The Leadership Principles of Jesus
- Jésus, fils de l'homme ou fils de Dieu?
- All My Dirty Little Secrets for Writing Quality Seminary Papers FAST