It comes down to two questions:
1) Does God have a perspective?
2) Does He make that perspective known to us?
Answer no to either, and all truth is relative.
Answer yes to both, and absolute truth exists.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- LIVESTREAM!! Sermon: Science and the Bible. Seven astounding proofs of design from recent science! #design #apolog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 months ago
- Live stream of today’s sermon: “Science and the Bible - 7 surprising proofs from contemporary science!” facebook.com/josiah.meyer.7… 8 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Dear Job: You deserved it. Sincerely, your friends
- Hoax or History? 5 facts regarding the resurrection (William Lane Craig)
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- Is Jesus Wrathful?
- I'll Marry You When You've Earned It (The true meaning behind a common phrase)