The Purpose of Christian Education is…Love!
As I complete my MA in theology, I am left wondering “what is the point of it all? What is Christian teaching supposed to accomplish?”
1 Timothy 1:5 gives the answer: when done right, Christian teaching produces genuine, solid, loving, caring people. This is the “goal of our instruction.”
I hope you enjoy this video, where I explore this theme.
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- LIVESTREAM!! Sermon: Science and the Bible. Seven astounding proofs of design from recent science! #design #apolog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Live stream of today’s sermon: “Science and the Bible - 7 surprising proofs from contemporary science!” facebook.com/josiah.meyer.7… 1 month ago
- Interested in Apologetics? My course is free! Audio, video and notes. Great for bible studies or Sunday-school!! nolongerbechildren.com/2017/09/22/apo… 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- All My Dirty Little Secrets for Writing Quality Seminary Papers FAST
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- How Did Judas Die, And Did He Buy a Field?
- Is it Possible to Speak too Much of Jesus?
- The Egg: explaining the Trinity, creation, time & philioque in 1/2 hour