The Die is Cast
I will not bow or bend or break
The world is lost, and all’s at stake!
The die is cast, decision made
Here on this mount I’ll fix my flag
One holy Rock, our refuge only
One narrow Gate, our entrance lowly
One holy Church, expanding slowly
One hateful World, disdaining coldly
Lord give me strength to follow through
And ever always to be true!
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- Ran a 15k today. Decent time! Half marathon in two weeks! 💪 1 Tim. 4:8 https://t.co/1OAPuuqteA 5 months ago
- One of the crucial battles in life is getting your internal, pessimistic prophet to just shut up. In other words,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 6 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- Philippians 2: "Petty Pastors" (1:12-20)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Why Were Adam and Eve Punished for Grasping After Knowledge?
- Modernity and the Roots of Classical Liberalism
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1