The Die is Cast
I will not bow or bend or break
The world is lost, and all’s at stake!
The die is cast, decision made
Here on this mount I’ll fix my flag
One holy Rock, our refuge only
One narrow Gate, our entrance lowly
One holy Church, expanding slowly
One hateful World, disdaining coldly
Lord give me strength to follow through
And ever always to be true!
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. Voir tous les articles par Josiah
- Hey Pastor! Looking for last-minute sermon inspiration? What about this study on the leadership of King Saul, vs. t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Paul poured himself out for the Philippians. But he doesn’t guilt trip them. What does he want? Joy! Like a father… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Do you believe? Who is it that “poured out” their life, so you could live? Have you thanked them? https://t.co/xSWG3gruo9 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Philippians 6: "4 Enemies of Joy" (Philippians 3:1-4:4)
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Sermon: Peace (John 14:27)
- To Be Fully Convinced in Your Own Mind
- Review of Rob Bell's "Velvet Elvis"
- Reader's Theatre for Easter
- Is it Possible to Speak too Much of Jesus?