The Die is Cast
I will not bow or bend or break
The world is lost, and all’s at stake!
The die is cast, decision made
Here on this mount I’ll fix my flag
One holy Rock, our refuge only
One narrow Gate, our entrance lowly
One holy Church, expanding slowly
One hateful World, disdaining coldly
Lord give me strength to follow through
And ever always to be true!
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- LIVESTREAM!! Sermon: Science and the Bible. Seven astounding proofs of design from recent science! #design #apolog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Live stream of today’s sermon: “Science and the Bible - 7 surprising proofs from contemporary science!” facebook.com/josiah.meyer.7… 1 month ago
- Interested in Apologetics? My course is free! Audio, video and notes. Great for bible studies or Sunday-school!! nolongerbechildren.com/2017/09/22/apo… 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- All My Dirty Little Secrets for Writing Quality Seminary Papers FAST
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- How Did Judas Die, And Did He Buy a Field?
- Is it Possible to Speak too Much of Jesus?
- The Egg: explaining the Trinity, creation, time & philioque in 1/2 hour