(Pacifism) Disturbing Youtube Vid
Does anybody else find this video just a little bit disturbing? How does this fit with, “some trust in chariots, others trust in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.”?
(Note: Don’t flame the guy who made this vid – he sounds like a young/kind/non-reflective sort of guy. No sense hurting his feelings – he’s just applying the Just War theory he has been taught.)
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- LIVESTREAM!! Sermon: Science and the Bible. Seven astounding proofs of design from recent science! #design #apolog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Live stream of today’s sermon: “Science and the Bible - 7 surprising proofs from contemporary science!” facebook.com/josiah.meyer.7… 1 month ago
- Interested in Apologetics? My course is free! Audio, video and notes. Great for bible studies or Sunday-school!! nolongerbechildren.com/2017/09/22/apo… 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Hoax or History? 5 facts regarding the resurrection (William Lane Craig)
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Lust & Mental Purity (Matthew 5:28)
- Jesus: Son of Man or Son of God?
- Liberalism, Fundamentalism, and the Gospel