(Pacifism) Disturbing Youtube Vid
Does anybody else find this video just a little bit disturbing? How does this fit with, “some trust in chariots, others trust in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.”?
(Note: Don’t flame the guy who made this vid – he sounds like a young/kind/non-reflective sort of guy. No sense hurting his feelings – he’s just applying the Just War theory he has been taught.)
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- One of the crucial battles in life is getting your internal, pessimistic prophet to just shut up. In other words,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Don’t eat sweet cereal. Here’s a scary clown. You’re welcome! 😂 twitter.com/JustinPetersMi… 1 week ago
- Like most first-time parents, I remembered being a teen more than being a child. And so I started of giving freedom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Sermon: Peace (John 14:27)
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- An interview with Dr. Florin Curta on Marxism
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Comment sortir de votre désert spirituel
- Jésus, fils de l'homme ou fils de Dieu?
- Trading my sorrows?