(Pacifism) Disturbing Youtube Vid
Does anybody else find this video just a little bit disturbing? How does this fit with, « some trust in chariots, others trust in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. »?
(Note: Don’t flame the guy who made this vid – he sounds like a young/kind/non-reflective sort of guy. No sense hurting his feelings – he’s just applying the Just War theory he has been taught.)
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. Voir tous les articles par Josiah
- Hey Pastor! Looking for last-minute sermon inspiration? What about this study on the leadership of King Saul, vs. t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Paul poured himself out for the Philippians. But he doesn’t guilt trip them. What does he want? Joy! Like a father… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Do you believe? Who is it that “poured out” their life, so you could live? Have you thanked them? https://t.co/xSWG3gruo9 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Reader's Theatre for Easter
- Dear Job: You deserved it. Sincerely, your friends
- Review of Rob Bell's "Velvet Elvis"
- Drawn to the Flame: Loving the Dangerous God
- Why Christian Husbands Should Always Clean the Toilet and/or Take out the Garbage
- Apologetics 1: What, Why, How?
- Meme: Was God unjust in punishing sin He created?