Quote of the Day
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” – G.K. Chesterton
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- A Conversational Exposé of the Façade of "Progressive" Christianity
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Looking for Home in a Post-Denominational Context
- Reader's Theatre for Easter
- What Do Homosexuality, Women in the Church & Home, Fornication, Divorce & Remarriage, Emergent & Hell All Have In Common?
- The Campolos on Homosexuality