Remembrance Day Post
“Remeber us!” they tell us,
And we too quick agree.
We honor them November
In brief solemnity.
Then haste to fight our own wars
For politics and fame.
Remembering them truly,
We soldier in their name!
But tell me if you know now
What words their hands did pen:
“In our name fight forever!”
“Sons, ‘NEVER AGAIN!!!'”
Published by Josiah
JOSIAH MEYER, B.A., M.A. is a speaker, author and teacher based in Quebec, Canada. Josiah identifies as both “Reformed & Mennonite,” and seeks to meld the best of the two traditions together. On his blog and podcast, he seeks to “create a mature and stable Christian worldview,” (Ephesians 4:14): in his sermons, he tries to speak the answers of Scriptures into the aching questions of our age. View all posts by Josiah
- LIVESTREAM!! Sermon: Science and the Bible. Seven astounding proofs of design from recent science! #design #apolog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- Live stream of today’s sermon: “Science and the Bible - 7 surprising proofs from contemporary science!” facebook.com/josiah.meyer.7… 7 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Easy, Free, Meaningful Candle-Light Service
- Why Young Men Should NEVER Counsel/Mentor/Disciple Young Women (Or Vice Versa) Part 1
- The Leadership of Saul: Fearful weakness/Angry strength
- Enya or Jesus: "Spiritual" or "Christian"
- Is Jordan Peterson a Christian?
- Idolatry and Worship of the True God (Youth Lesson Plan)
- Augustine on "Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People"
- Understanding the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha, & Pseudepigrapha
- Apologetics 9: Old Testament Difficulties
- 1. Marriage & Taxes (A Skit)